A new challenge is sought by a highly experienced Commercial Contracts Manager who is approaching the end of a fixed term contract and consequently available for permanent and contract opportunities in the Midlands.
A brief synopsis of our candidate’s experience is outlined below and should you have a suitable opportunity, we would be grateful if you could contact us:
- 8 years’ in-house experience in contract drafting, negotiations and management
- Currently responsible for:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts such as long- term agreements, purchase agreements, terms and conditions for product, terms and conditions for service, confidentiality agreements, GDPR and miscellaneous agreements
- Conducting negotiations with external business partners on contractual terms and related issues
- Generating and managing documentation for agreement approval and signature followed by post agreement signature to ensure compliance with the applicable laws and agreed contractual terms
- Supporting the business with required legal documentation for making claims and assertions for late deliveries quality issues
- Providing legal opinions/solutions on matters relating to the general operation of the business
- Policy development and training
- Meticulous, committed and hardworking individual
- Open minded, analytical and possesses a solution-based approach to work
- Appreciates a challenge and has an aptitude for continuous learning
- A team player who pays attention to detail and is committed to their work and the organisation in which they work
Please contact us should you require any additional information regarding our candidate.