Senior Plot Conveyancer seeking fresh challenge in the Midlands
We have been instructed by a candidate who has been employed as a Plot Conveyancer since the year 2000. Our candidate has previously been employed by 2 leading law firms and most recently, has been employed by a housing developer.
- Working for several developer clients
- Issuing contract documentation
- Dealing with enquiries
- Exchange of contracts
- Serving Notice to Complete/fixed date completion
- Preparation of engrossment documentation
- Preparing completion statements
- Completion and post completion duties
- Dealing with shared ownership transactions/assignments of shared ownership leases/surrender and issue of retirement leases.
Notices of Assignment:
- Issue of Certificates of Compliance where restriction on Developers’ title required fees to be paid/ensuring service charge was paid up to date and working with managing agents and preferred solicitors as appointed by Developers.
Dealing with part exchange properties:
- Buy in and sale on
- Duties included title investigation under supervision of a supporting solicitor; dealing with the whole transaction up to and including SDLT submission and registration of the property
For more information on this candidate please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 1162611.